Welcome to the scenery room
A series of articles from Missenden Tutor Paul Bambrick on the subject of 3D back scenes.
- Planning & Set up – Paul discusses the important planning and initial setup before you commence on your back scene.
- Generate a Panorama – Paul describes the tool he uses to create panoramas that he turns into back scenes.
- Paint a Sky – an examination of how to paint a realistic looking sky for your back scene.
- Layered Townscape – Paul continues his series of articles on 3D back scene creation, in this article he discusses creating a layered townscape.
- Modelling an oak tree – Dave Wager present a comprehensive article on making an oak tree
You may also be interested in the scenery room from our Virtual Autumn weekend.