Unsure if our weekend is right for you, use the contact page to discuss your concerns.
Courses this Spring
The Spring 2023 weekend has been confirmed as running from Friday 3rd to Sunday 5th of March 2023.
The list of courses we will be running over this weekend is yet to be decided, however it is sure to contain our regular courses:
- 4mm Locomotive & Kit Construction with Tony Gee & Tim Watson
- 7mm Locomotive & Kit Construction with Kevin Wilson
- Painting & Lining with Ian Rathbone
- Backscenes & Scenics with Paul Bambrick
- Weathering with Chris Hopper & Andrew Thompson
- Structure Modelling with Jerry Clifford
This list is preliminary and may change, more courses will be added to the list in our course.
We continue to investigate new courses and innovations for our weekends and are happy to receive suggestions for courses via our contact page.
How the Weekend Works
If you are new to the Missenden Abbey Railway Modeller weekends and wish to get a flavour for what we do then why not look at one of our virtual weekends that we ran during the Covid pandemic. Included are recordings of the various live sessions that took place over the two weekends.