- Connecting Rods – Tony Wright adds connecting rods the the GWR 61xx.
- Valve Gear – Tony Wright shows his method of making valve gear.
- Fitting the Valve Gear – Tony fits the valve gear to a DJH A2.
- GWR Hall Inside Motion – Daniel Riddoch describes the inside motion for his 4mm GWR Hall.
- Assembling Premier Jointed Rods – This time Bob’s subject is making jointed coupling rods.
- Threaded Crankpin Bushes – Using threaded crankpin bushes to retain your coupling rods in 7mm.
- Gibson Crank Pin Retainers – Tony Gee’s words of wisdom for fitting Gibson crank pin retainers.
- Balance weights – Making driving wheel balance weights.
- Valve Gear – Bob Alderman presents an article on that most fiddly topic – valve gear.
- Attaching Eccentric Cranks – A choice of methods to retain your eccentric cranks.