- Great Western Tender Flares – Tim Peacock shows us a technique for bending tender flare into an etched tender.
- Fettling round items – Round items can be difficult to hold, especially when they are small. A quick tip from Bob Alderman to help with the cleaning up of round parts.
- Annealing Brass and Nickel Silver – A guide to annealing and bending brass and nickel silver parts.
- A thought for bending sections – A note about how to bend brass section.
- Chemically Blackening – The technique of chemically blackening metal parts.
- Preparing a White Metal Boiler – Preparation of a white metal cast boiler.
- Forming an Etched Firebox – The forming of a firebox for an Alan Gibson 4F.
- Smokebox and Boiler – The smokebox and boiler construction for the etched Gibson 4F.
- Bending and Shaping Cylinders – Tony Wright demonstrates the shaping of the cylinder wrappers on the 61xx.
- Smoke Deflectors – The forming of the smoke deflectors on a DJH A2.
- Correcting a Mistake – Mark Riddoch owns up to a silly mistake and shows how he put it right.