In Right Track volume 4 Tony Wright describes the problems with the Hornby Gresley coach and then goes on to resolve them. The following series of clips show exactly what he did. These are reproduced by kind permission of Activity Media and Tony Wright.
- Introduction – An examination of the issues and a start to the project.
- Preparing the sides – Preparing the replacement brass sides.
- Forming the Tumblehome – Forming the tumblehome in the new brass sides.
- Detailing the sides – Adding the detail to the brass sides.
- Replacing the bogies – Replacing the Hornby bogie.
- Glazing – Glazing the completed coach.