- A Stretching Exercise – Steve Duckworth modifies the Rumney Models MR 1P 0-4-4T chassis kit to fit a JM Models SDJR Avonside 0-4-4T body
- SDJR Avonside 0-4-4T No.31 – Some Odd Details – a further clutch of useful tips from Steve Duckworth.
- Chassis review – Tony Wright reviews the history of chassis design
- Building the basic chassis – Tony Wright takes us through the first stages of building a chassis.
- Basic chassis jig – Tony Wright builds an Alan Gibson 4F chassis using a basic jig.
- Markits wheels – Tony adds Markits wheels and a DJH gearbox to the 61xx project.
- Alan Gibson wheels – Fitting and quartering Alan Gibson wheels