Introduction to Arduinos
- Arduino Introduction – A short introduction to the world of Arduinos.
- First Program – A rite of passage for any new Arduino user, flashing the inbuilt LED.
- Servo Control – A first sketch to control a servo.
These projects are not step by step guides to building the circuits described, but rather give a flavour of some of the things that can be easily accomplished using Arduinos and readily available components.
- Level Crossing Gates – Signal interlocked level cross gates for Buckingham West
- Driving DC & DCC locomotives with a single handset – Using a MERG DCC controller to drive DC tracks
- Wireless DCC Throttle – Using a generic IR Remote Control to drive trains
- Train Speed – A simple bit of electronics that can tell you how fast your train is travelling.
- WiFi Controlled Bedford QLD in 4mm – A lorry that can be driven on and off a flat wagon.
- The Arduino website – You will find the IDE to download, libraries, tutorials and reference pages.
- Mark’s Projects – The source code for a number of projects he has have done with the Arduino can be found on his GitHub pages.