- DCC Systems – A review of a number of different DCC Systems with Howard Watkins
- SPROG & DecoderPro – An introduction to DecoderPro and the SPROG programmer.
- DecoderPro – A further review of the use of DecoderPro.
- Speed Curves – Setting the acceleration characteristics of your locomotive.
- Directional Lighting – An introduction to directional lighting using DCC.
- Function Mapping – Following on from the section on directional lighting Howard shows how to use function mapping to obtain more prototypical lighting effects.
- Coach Lighting – Installing coach lighting on DCC layouts.
- Smoke Generators – Adding smoke generators.
- DCC Sound – An introduction to DCC sound with Howard Watkins.
- Speakers & Enclosures – A look at speakers and enclosures for DCC sound installations.
- JMRI Throttles – JMRI offers DCC throttles with a variety of benefits and the ability to use a phone, iPod or tablet as a wireless throttle.
- Short Circuit Protection – A look at short circuit protection for DCC layouts.
- Polarity Switching – Switching polarity for reversing loops, turntables etc.
Back to the Electronics room