March 6-7 2021
We don’t currently expect to be able to meet safely at the Abbey for the Spring weekend, so we will be arranging another online virtual event to reflect the interests of modellers who would otherwise attend.
Our tutors and participants have been offering material for the Spring Event:
- Paul Bambrick – Backscene and Scenery Topic
- Mick Bonwick – Zoom Weathering Session
- Pete Brownlow – Zoom JMRI Demonstration Session
- Karl Crowther – Mystery Topic
- Steve Duckworth – Kit Building Topic
- John Gowers – Fitting DCC Decoders
- Chris Langdon – 3D Printing Experiences
- Ian Morton – Wiring Best Practice
- Barry Norman – Building, Refining and Detailing Locomotive Kits
- Norman Solomon – Tips on Point Building and Tracklaying
- Andrew Thompson – Weathering with Oils
- Tim Watson – Zoom Session – What’s on the Workbench?
- Dave Wager – Kitbashing Townstreet Castings and Bridge Building