Booking for the Autumn 2021 weekend will open on September 1st 2021. The weekend will feature a new course from Karl Crowther on Improving RTR Stock along with old favourites.
- 4mm Locomotive Kit construction – Tony Gee and Jerry Clifford
- 7mm Locomotive Kit construction – Kevin Wilson
- Introduction to DCC – Pete Brownlow
- Track Building and Laying – Norman Solomon
- Improving Ready To Run Rolling Stock – Karl Crowther
- Weathering – Chris Hopper and Andrew Thompson – Mick had already announced his intention to retire from tutoring at the end of the year. The course will focus on weathering without an airbrush and there will be some places for returnees working on their own projects. More details are available on the website here
Prices for the Autumn Weekend remain unchanged at £335 residential and £215 non-residential.
Full details and how to book are on our website at :-